Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my third semester..

This New Year is my third semester in uitm, Segamat. In this semester. I am taking about seven subjects include my repeat subject. There are BEL311(English for academic purpose), QMT216 (Introduction to statistic), MGT269(Business communications), BMD101 (Mandarin), CTU241 (Economic in Islam), my repeat subject ECO162 (Microeconomic), and the last one is HSL 119 (Hockey).

For BEL311 (English for academic purpose), my lecturer name is Sir Mohd Izuan Ismail. In this subject, I have learnt a lot of thing about English. I also can improve my English Language. Other than that, I also learn many new words that I never heard before. My lecturer, Sir Mohd Izuan is a kind person. He teaches us about how to create our new blog. It is so interesting. I can put o lot of my story here. In this blog, we can share everything each other. We also can give a comment to other’s blog. It sounds so good. I hope in this semester, I will get at least A in this subject. BEL311 is a three credit hour subject that is nothing impossible to score on it. English is very important for me because without English I am not confident to speak with other especially with my own lecturer.

QMT216 (Introduction to statistic), is one of the subject that I have struggle on it. I feel that I must study hard because I am not too expert about calculation subject. My lecturer name on this subject is Professor Madhya Ruhana Zainudin. She is quite tall women. I think this subject is a simple subject if I study hard and do a lot of exercises. I do not want failed again and again any calculations subject anymore. QMT216 is a four credit hour subject. I know I will score on this subject if I do not give up easily. I have failed two times in calculations subject and I do not want fail for the third time although they are different subject. So, I hope that I can be more mature to sit for this QMT paper this semester.

MGT269 (Business communication) is a three credit hour subject. In this subject I also can improve in English because it is totally using in English. I also will learn how to communicate with other person. My lecturer in this subject is Sir Ahmad Kamil. He wears the spectacle and his spoken in English is quite good. Business communication I think is a very important to me. It is because when I want find a job after I am finish my study, I have a skills to use when I want to communicate with other. Communication skills can make someone more confident to communicate. My target on this subject is at least A.

Other than that, I also take BMD101 (Mandarin). My lecturer is Mr Lim. He is very kind and funny. He also always makes me and my classmate laugh. I never feel boring when he is teaching us. Although the Mandarin language is a difficult subject but I still enjoy learn this subject. The best part is when we learn to pronoun the Mandarin’s words. It is very hard than I thought. I have learnt Mandarin before this when I was in standard 3 but I forgot already all the words that I have learn. For me if we want to score in this subject we must always practise all the time to speak Mandarin. This two credit hours subject is very interesting I think. We can use it when we want make a business for example. I want to get A in this subject because I am very confident that I can do it.

My lecturer in CTU241 subject is Ustaz Kamaruzaman Sulaiman. In this semester, I learn about economic in Islam. Ustaz Kamaruzaman is a simple person with a lot of knowledge about economic Islam. When I was in part one and part two I get A in this subject. So I hope in this semester I will get the same result. Insha’Allah.

Other than that, I also take my repeat subject. The subject is ECO162 (Microeconomic). I really do not know how I can fail this subject before this. Maybe it was my mistake because do not study hard and do not ask lecturer. This semester my lecturer is Sir Abdullah Abdul Latif. I want score this subject because this is my second time sitting for this paper and there is no reason why I cannot score.

My last subject that I take in this semester is HSL119 (Hockey). This is one of my favourite subject because I am ex-Johor player since I am in form one until form three. Although many people say that hockey is a dangerous sport I still want play this kind of sport. My interest on this sport will ever last. I play hockey since I was in standard 4 until form 5. But I decide to stop playing hockey for a while to concentrate my study here. Now I can continue playing hockey and I hope I can get A from my coach, Encik Halim.

5 comments:

  1. suprise when know you are the hockey player..i was hockey player in my school..you make me miss my time as hockey player. hope in future, we can spend our time in hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still don't use capital letters properly e.g. "Business Communication" NOT "Business communication" and "UiTM" instead of "uitm".

    You don't allocate space BETWEEN words e.g. ECO 162(Microeconomic). It should be ECO162 (Microeconomics). Please re-edit this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't do it something wrong again!
    all the best and good luck...
    hope God blessing u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sal thanks help me with my problems....

    ReplyDelete
  5. can we register for hsl119 if we are not a hockey player before this?

    ReplyDelete