Friday, January 16, 2009

Something about my self....



My name is Salbiyah bte Mohammad. I live in Larkin Jaya, Johor Bahru. I was born at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru on 25 February 1989. This year my age is 20 and I feel like I am older now. My father name is Mohammad bin Hj Buang and my mother name is Khamisah bt Abdullah. They are still working to support our big family. I have five siblings and I am the third one. I have one elder sister. She’s 26 now and has got married 2 year later and still has no child. Now she’s continue her study at Shah Alam and taking ‘’Diploma Lepasan Ijazah’’ for her to be a teacher. Her husband is a tudm and stay with our family at Johor Bahru. After that is my brother and he is 24 now. Actually, I really do not know what my brother occupation is because he is always changing his work. He is still single and no plan to get married. I also have twin’s sister and they are in form 5 now and will taking their Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia this year. They are twin but their face is totally not same. Their style also looks very different. They not live together because one of them is at MRSM Mersing and other one is stay at Johor Bahru and want finish her study there.


My primary school name is Sekolah Kebangsaan Tanjung Puteri, Johor Bahru and when I was in standard 4 I start playing hockey and active with sports and other more. My memories at my primary school will never forget because I have learnt a lot of thing there. After I finish my standard 6 study, I got an offer at Sekolah Sukan Bandar Penawar. Kota Tinggi but I reject that offer because I am afraid my study will down when I always involves in sports. My UPSR result is 3A2B and thinks that is not bad. So I decided to continue my study at daily school only.


After that my secondary school is Sekolah Menengah Sultanah Engku Tun Aminah. Johor Bahru. When I am first time arrive at that school, my feeling so different. I feel so lonely, afraid and a bit nerves. But, I throw that feeling away from my life. Finally, everything has changed my life. When I was in form one, I have a lot of friends. On that time was so happening. I also playing hockey there and also selected for Johor team in “Tunas Cemerlang” program. I play for Johor about three years until I am in form three. I have earned a lot of experience because when I was play for Johor I go travel in many countries such as Perlis, Kedah and Melaka. The best part is when my team has a friendly game with Singapore National Team at Singapore. I stay at Singapore about two days. After that, I also have meet with Malaysia players such as S Kuhan, Roslan Jamaludin and many more. I was so happy. My PMR result was bad because I only got 1A4B3C just because a week before I sat for my PMR examination I was in Melaka playing hockey and never study for that.


I am quite disappointed of my result and I promise to myself to study hard for my SPM. When I was in form 4 and 5 I have tried to balance my study and my sport and it is totally work because my SPM result was not bad. I got 3A4B2C and finally I am here for my further study. My life I think a bit interesting and I never regret about that. So I hope there is more and more interesting story I can share with all of you.......................

2 comments:

  1. nice story... I know that is hard to you but trust on your self that one day you will become a successfull person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sal...
    i like to disturb you...
    because i like u...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete