Thursday, January 29, 2009

:my pecah kepala classmate:




This picture is my D3B2 classmate...so check it out!!


1. **AL AMIRUL** : He is very active guy, a little bit noisy but he is very nice to me. The best thing is, he is my supplier for the "sandwich and hot dog bread"..thank you AL AMIRUL for choosing me became your business partner..


2.**ASYRAF** : Actually I really did not know about ASYRAF. I never talk with him. But when I look his face I think he is supernatural boy..hahaha..I hope one day he can say hi to me.. peace..


3.**AZHAR** : One of the naughty boy in my class. Everybody call him Sood. Nice guy and big laughing boy.. Come on AZHAR..!!


4.**KHALID** : Uhhh..my class rap..tabik2..he is very confident boy. I did know about him very well. But I think he can be a good leader. KHALID..??


5.**NASRI** : Hindustan man in this class. Very closed with Sood and very hard to smile. So, smile always NASRI..??


6.**SYAHRUL NIZAM** : Pity SYAHRUL NIZAM..injury make him more matured..haha..get well soon..


7.**AIN** : She is very kind person, quite shy and her home too near our campus. So near AIN..


8.**SALWA** : Twin in my class but I still can look their different. SALWA is quite fat than her twin. Very hardworking and I like to be friend with her.


9.**ATIKAH** : I never talk to her but she is a simple girl I guess. I hope she will be my friend and can share everything with me. Good luck ATIKAH..


10.**FARAH IRMA** : She is cute girl and very nice. Actually I really do not know very well about her but I can describe FARAH IRMA as comel.


11.**AIZA** : I never talk to her but she is a simple girl I guess. I hope she will be my friend and can share everything with me. Good luck AIZA..


12.**SYILA** : My classmate since I was in part 2. SYILA not like to talk too much. She is very quiet person and like to smile. I like to be friend with her.


13.**EMA** : She is the one who I like to be friend with. Be friend with her make me always laughing and always laughing..EMA is the best.


14.**RADIAH** : Twin with Salwa and one of my speaking group. She is very hardworking and look more matured than her sister..RADIAH..I like be friend with her..


15.**AZI** : I like be friend with her because she is funny than I thought. When I saw her face for the first time I felt scared because she looks so angry. But I was wrong because she is so nice and I like to disturb her. I hope that I can be friend with her forever. I love you AZI.


16.**ERNIE** : She is a simple person, quite shy and my classmate since I was in part 1. I like to be friend with ERNIE.


17.**SUE** : Nice person and like to smile. She not like to talk too much.SUE cute..


18.**LIN** : She is kakak to me. Even she is small than me but her age is 21 I guess. She likes to smile and I like to be friend with LIN.


19.**NIK** : She is my best friend in class. She is very kind and like to belanja me every thursday after class. I like to sit beside her in class and do together. She always help me and remind me to do this assignment just now. NIK..thursday is coming. Cafe mari..


20.**ZIRA** : She is kepo than I thought. Even she is small but she always talking and talking. Zira is so nice person and always make me laugh. So funny.


21.**SAL** : Who are SAL..? No answer......


22.**HUDA** : Her face always masam but once if she smile I think it so sweet. I heard that she want to get married soon. Is it true HUDA??


23.**APEK** : She is very talkactive person and so kind. Go..go APEK.


24.**SYIDA** : Very sweet and confident girl. Like to smile and always with our class rap. Syida also very kind..


25.**FARAH** : I really do not know about her. Very closed with apek and also kind to me. Farah good luck.


26.**FARAH AIN** : Her voice is too slow and some times I can not heard it. She is very closed with syida and their face are same I think. Right FARAH AIN?


27.**ZATY** : She is very kind to me. She always smile and smile all the times. ZATY cute..


28.**ASYIKIN** : She is a nice girl. Looks very confident. I like your smile ASYIKIN..


29.**RAJA** : I really dont know about RAJA. Mybe she is ok..

2 comments:

  1. i lap u 2..
    hehehe...
    u are lier..
    u say that ur age will be 22 years old for this year..
    but when i read ur blog again,u born in 1989...
    hah!!!
    jwb2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete