Friday, January 30, 2009

everyone must know this!!!!

10 facts about myself
· I like to smile

- People who do not know me very well will say that I am very hard to smile. But the fact is I love to smile even I been scolded by my mum or anyone. I think by smile we can always look so sweet and easy to get a lot of friend. When I smile I feel that all my problem is gone. So where ever I go I do not forget to smile :)
· I love sport
- I love sport very much especially hockey. Since I was young, I involved in many kind of sport.s Sport to me can make our body healthty and not easily to get sick. And in my opinions, sport not only for boys but girls also can do sports.
· I am very sensitive to mosquito
- Mosquito is my enemy!! I do not like mosquito because when I have been bite, it will last forever. I hate mosquito!!!
· Easy to cry
- One of my hobby is crying..I really dont know why I am very easy to cry. Even in happy situation also I will cry. My brother called me as ''hati tisu'' and I really dont like that name. But I think I cannot change myself..
· I have beautiful teeth
- Actually I dont know that my teeth is beauty..hehehe..My bestfriend told that. I am very thankful to God because give me a beutiful teeth. After this I am sure that everyone want see my teeth..hehehe
· I like to eat corn cup..
- If I go to Giant Hypermarket at my home, I dont forget to buy corn in cup. It taste so sweet..
.Easy to get up every morning before my alarm ringing..
- Every morning I can get up by myself. No need set alarm I guess..hehehe
· Don’t like those who is very poyo
- Like simple person with simple life. I dont like people who over dress and so on..For me simple can make someone look more perfect.
· Very care about other's feeling even my heart is brake
- The most important things is must care about other's feeling. It is because when we always respect other people, I am sure that people also will respect us. I really dont care about my feeling if I want make someone happy as well as the thing that I want to do is not wrong. My mother teach that thing.
· Love money and easy to pokai
- Money is very important nowdays. So we must ''mata duitan''. I really dont care what people want to say because I think all people love money. Hehehe.. without money we can not do anything. Even when we want to go to public toilet also must use money to enter that toilet. So before late, I must find money for my own good.
· I like to freeze ants and insect in my ice box
- This is also fact about me. I like to freeze them in my ice box. I started do this job since I was fifteen years old when I was bite by big ants. Start from that, insect is my playing tools. It is very hard to me to change that habits but I still trying to love ants and insects.
· I already have boyfriend..
- No comment..
· Like singing
- I like karaoke with my friend and I really enjoy to do that. At one time, I will spent about RM 20 just for the songs that I like.
· My bantal busuk is doreamon
- I cannot sleep without my lovely pillow. I will bring my pillow if I want sleep anywhere. I also will wash it every two month.
· Don’t like eat spicy food
- I cannot eat lot of spicy food because my stomach cannot take it. If i eat spicy food I will go to toilet about two or three time.

So, this is all facts about myself..

5 comments:

  1. Your classmates did well in their entries but I am quite disappointed in yours. Why is it so short? I would like to see elaborations for each point. Please re-edit this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know who your bf...
    but plz tell to ur bf..
    dont try to jump from the building...
    u understand what i mean right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think u have this fact also...
    that is your like to "kentut"...
    is it rite????
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun agry with me k...
    we are frenz rite..
    hakhak :p

    ReplyDelete