Monday, February 9, 2009

"MY MUTIARA IS MY HOME"

WE DO A CLEARANCE AT OUR ROOM


Sector A have five college. There are Taming Sari (TS), Sempana Riau (SR), Mutiara, Baiduri, and Nilam. I am the one who stay at sector A. I stay at Mutiara College since I was in part one. I think I was very lucky person because stay at Mutiara College. It is because when I want to go to the class it is so easy and very near. Other than that, at ground floor also have a mini market called 'Unimart'. So, it is easy to me to buy anything that I need. Although there are quite expensive, but it is ok because no need to me to go outing to buy anything that is very important to me.

My resident staff is Puan Yuslizawati, Ustaz Syazali and Encik Adli. In Mutiara College, we a like one family. Anything we can share together. I stay at level one, wing 1C named "Mawar". My room number is 139. MY room is far from yhe toilet and it is so hard to me to go to the toilet at midnight. I have to go with my roomate because it is quite scary. In every room there got 2 pair of double decker bed, 4 cupboard and also got long table for us to study. I have 3 roomates. 2 of them are part5 and the other one same like me, part3. They all are accounting student. I am the one who is DBS student in our room. So, it is so hard to me to ask anything about study because we are in different courses.

My first roomate name Emilia bt Md Daud. I called her as "Kak Emi" and she is very kind person. She always help me when I was in trouble. She came from Johor Bahru same like me but her home is far from my home. I stay at Larkin but she stay at Masai. She is like my own sister because here we share together and when we have a problem, we also settled it together.

My second roomate name is Azniyanti bt Kamarudin and I called her "Kak Nini". She is from Klang, Selangor. She also very kind to me and always help me when I have problem in study. Here we are like a family. Sad, happy and anything we do it together.

My last roomate is Nur Sufiana bt Suhaimi. She is Comander of Brass Band. She is form Selayang, Selangor. But I heard that she was born in Kelantan. Although we are in different courses but we also can study together.

The best part about my roomate is when we want go outing or anywhere we go together. I still remember when there is in fasting month, we go to bazar Ramadhan together and buy many kind of food and also share it together. I hope this relationship will last forever. I also hope that
our friendship will be remembered although after graduation.

Mutiara College I think is the best college and I want to stay here until I finish my Diploma. I am very lucky and I hope one day Mutiara will be more famous than now.MUTIARA IS THE BEST!


3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Toilets are scary at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya you right, MUTIARA IS THE BEST AND ALWAYS BE THE BEST! we also together stay at Mawar's wing and i'm so proud because there have special friends like you and Aini. i really hpoe our friendship will last forever!

    MAWAR ALSO THE BEST!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete